Category Industrial oil
Item number 1332112
Specification DIN 51517-3
Oil type Mineral
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 680 is a high quality transmission fluid on a mineral oil basis, formulated with unleaded high pressure additives (EP additives). A very good, stable high pressure absorption capacity for impact loads is achieved due to its special combination of ingredients.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 680 has a low pour point and therefore, an extremely good low-temperature performance.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 680 can be used as a lubricant in almost all industrial gears under heavy load and / or shock load due to its excellent properties.
- Excellent, stable high pressure absorption capacity for impact loads
- Stable properties in increased temperatures
- A good rust-inhibiting and anticorrosive effect
- Excellent wear protection
- Very good effect against foaming
- A low pour point
- Excellent low-temperature performance
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||903,0||kg/m³||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||37,4||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||666,2||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||91||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||-12||°C||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||256||°C||DIN EN ISO 2592|