RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 680 is a high quality transmission fluid on a mineral oil basis, formulated with unleaded high pressure additives (EP additives). A very good, stable high pressure absorption capacity for impact loads is achieved due to its special combination of ingredients.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 680 has a low pour point and therefore, an extremely good low-temperature performance.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 680 can be used as a lubricant in almost all industrial gears under heavy load and / or shock load due to its excellent properties.
- Excellent, stable high pressure absorption capacity for impact loads
- Stable properties in increased temperatures
- A good rust-inhibiting and anticorrosive effect
- Excellent wear protection
- Very good effect against foaming
- A low pour point
- Excellent low-temperature performance
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||903,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||37,4||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||666,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||91||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-12||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||312||DIN EN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.