RAVENOL Kompressorenoel PAO VDL 68 is a premium quality compressor oil of the ISO VG Class 68, which is specially designed to extend the service life time of compressors.
RAVENOL Kompressorenoel PAO VDL 68 contains additives, which ensure an excellent wear protection and protects against residue and corrosion (both steel and non-ferrous metal). Most compressors have to work under high temperature so that the used oil has to have a good aging resistance but also a low residue building. In addition
RAVENOL Kompressorenoel PAO VDL 68 conforms to its ISO VG Class and shows a remarkable low evaporative behavior an outstanding demulsifying power as well as excellent air separation ability. It ensures certain lubrication not only in the high temperature range but also in cold condition of the compressor to reach a wear minimisation. By the use of selected and matched additives the tendency of coking and flammable residues is minimized.
RAVENOL Kompressorenoel PAO VDL 68 is recommended for all compressors especially in rotary scew air compressors.
- High oxidation stability.•Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Best wear protection. Keeps compressor components free of sludge and varnish to ensure trouble freeoperation and lower maintenance costs on fluid change-out.
- Very low evaporative behavior and an outstanding demulsifying power.
- Excellent air separation ability.
- Better resistance to oxidative breakdown
- Extends oil change intervals up to 8,000 hours service in rotary screw compressors and 1,000 hours service in rotary vane compressors.
- Improves compressor operating efficiency, lower energy consumption costs by reducing of oil thickening.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||854,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||11,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||71,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||157||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||271||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Acid Number TAN||mgKOH/g||0,13||ASTM D664|
|Water separation||ml/54°Cmin||41-39-0 (15)||ASTM D1401|
|Seq. I at 24 °C||ml/ml||5/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. II at 93,5 °C||ml/ml||20/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. III at 24 °C after 93,5 °C||ml/ml||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Copper Corrosion:||3h 100 °C||1a||ASTM D130|
|Rust A – distilled Water||bestanden||ASTM D665|
|Rust B – Synthetic Sea Water||bestanden||ASTM D665|
|Conradson Carbon Residue mass||%||<0,1||ASTM D524|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.