RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is produced for the lubrication of gas and steam turbines as well as turbo compressors with and without transmission according to the specifications of DIN 51 515-2.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is based on high quality mineral base oils with agents to increase the corrosion protection and aging resistance.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is a universal mineral oil for turbines of especially chosen refined base oils with a natural high viscosity index. So-called “metal deactivators” are added to the turbine oil in addition to the normal additives in order to guarantee excellent characteristics.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is used in fixed gas and steam turbines as well as in electrical machines or machines driven by steam turbines like generators, compressors, pumps and transmissions.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 can also be used for the lubrication of hydraulic systems, compressors, gear transfers and bearings in case of problems of the contamination with water because a high protection against rust and oxidation is requested.
- an excellent thermic and oxidative stability
- an excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- a high and stable viscosity index
- a very good oxidation stability also at very high temperatures
- a good protection against corrosion of Ferro and non Ferro metals
- an excellent water separation behaviour
- a very good air separation behaviour which excludes foam formation as far as possible
- a low pourpoint
- a good corrosion behaviour
- an excellent water separation behaviour / demulsifying behaviour
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||849,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||5,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||32,1||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||122||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.