RAVENOL Turbinenoel T 32
Category Industrial oil
Item number 1330354
Oil type Mineral
Recommendation Alstom HTGD 90117 V0001 S, British Standard BS 489, Brown Boveri HTGD 90117, CEGB Standard 207001, General Electric GEK 32568 A, General Electric GEK 32568 C, MIL-L-17672 D, Siemens TLV 9013 01, Siemens TLV 9013 04, Solar ES 9 224 Classe II (ISO VG 32), US Steel 120, Westinghouse Electric Corp. Turbine Oil. Spec.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is produced for the lubrication of gas and steam turbines as well as turbo compressors with and without transmission according to the specifications of DIN 51 515-2.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is based on high quality mineral base oils with agents to increase the corrosion protection and aging resistance.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is a universal mineral oil for turbines of especially chosen refined base oils with a natural high viscosity index. So-called “metal deactivators” are added to the turbine oil in addition to the normal additives in order to guarantee excellent characteristics.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is used in fixed gas and steam turbines as well as in electrical machines or machines driven by steam turbines like generators, compressors, pumps and transmissions.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 can also be used for the lubrication of hydraulic systems, compressors, gear transfers and bearings in case of problems of the contamination with water because a high protection against rust and oxidation is requested.
- an excellent thermic and oxidative stability
- an excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- a high and stable viscosity index
- a very good oxidation stability also at very high temperatures
- a good protection against corrosion of Ferro and non Ferro metals
- an excellent water separation behaviour
- a very good air separation behaviour which excludes foam formation as far as possible
- a low pourpoint
- a good corrosion behaviour
- an excellent water separation behaviour / demulsifying behaviour
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||849,0||kg/m³||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||5,8||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||32,1||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||122||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||-33||°C||DIN ISO 3016|