RAVENOL ETC Premix -40°C Protect C12evo is is a ready-to-use, eco-friendly coolant free of 2-ethylhexanoic acid, premixed with water. It is a borate, nitrite and phosphate-free coolant for cooling circuits in combustion engines, based on 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol), which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection. This product is formulated as long-term radiator protection based on the latest Si-OAT technology. Organic acids work together with mineral silicates to provide the best possible protection.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection. That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL ETC Premix -40°C Protect C12evo protects the cooling system from corrosion and frost as well as from overheating in summer.
RAVENOL ETC Premix -40°C Protect C12evo is a premixed coolant with frost and corrosion protection for year-round use in automotive engines. Even in summer coolant must contain enough antifreeze to ensure good corrosion and overheating protection.
Clean cooling system, check for leaks, flush. Add RAVENOL ETC Premix -40°C Protect C12evo to fill level.
- Modern additive inhibitors based on Si-OAT technology
- Premium anticorrosion additives for optimal protection for all metals and metal alloys used in coolingsystems, including aluminium
- Long-term corrosion protection up to 5 years
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Prevention of deposits and foam formation in the cooling system
- Miscibility with all other types of radiator antifreeze
- Free from nitrites, amines, phosphates, borates and 2-ethylhexanoic acid (2-EHA)
- Outstanding protection against thermal stress
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||1078||EN ISO 12185|
|pH - value at 20 °C (50 Vol %)||>8||ASTM D1287|
|Reserve alkalinity||ml0,1nHCl||>4||ASTM D1121|
|Boiling point||°C||111,1||ASTM D1120|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.