RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Teilsynth. is high quality 2-stroke engine oil with special esters and Polyisobutylene (PIB) and an ash less additive package for optimum lubricity and excellent corrosion protection.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Teilsynth. is especially designed for use in fresh water-cooled outboard engines with separate (Auto lube systems) or mixed lubrication.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Teilsynth. meets the requirements of the National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA TC-W3 (CE 50S Yamaha, Mercury).
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Teilsynth. is recommended for “TC-W3” Fluids in all outboard engines according to the prescribed mixing ratio from the engine manufacturer. It can also be used for engines operating in seawater. Typical mixing ratio: 1: 75.
Follow the manufacturers recommendations!
- Contains additives, designed on the characteristics of outboard engine
- An excellent corrosion protection in all oil-wetted engine parts
- Immediate, homogeneous mixture with the used fuel (including lead-free)
- An effective pressure and temperature resistant oil film
- An excellent anti-wear performance, high wear protection
- An excellent oxidation stability
- Low coking
Technical Product Data
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||9,5||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||69,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||116||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||865,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Flashpoint||°C||168||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.