RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Fullsynth. is high quality full synthetic two-stroke engine oil.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Fullsynth. with special esters and Polyisobutylene (PIB) and effectively low ash additives for optimum protection against wear and prevent corrosion, deposits and auto-ignitions, even with heavy loads.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Fullsynth. is optimized for air- and watercooled two stroke engines in Scooters.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Fullsynth. can generally be mixed with regular petrol 1:100.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Fullsynth. is best choice for air- and watercooled two stroke engines in Scooters.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Fullsynth. is used for lubrication of air-cooled two-stroke petrol engines with very high speed and heaviest load.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Fullsynth. is also suitable for the lubrication of two stroke scooters with water cooling. Suitable for separate lubrication systems and self-mixing systems.
- A proper lubrication of all engine parts
- A strong cleaning effect, for clean combustion chambers. Cleans intake and exhaust ports from
- combustion residues and deposits
- Clean spark plugs provide optimal performance of the engines
- A very high wear and corrosion protection
- Low exhaust emission levels by good combustion
- Very low Pourpoint, also to use at very low temperature
Technical Product Data
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||10,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||67,9||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||144||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||865,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Flashpoint||°C||128||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.