RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Mineral 2-Takt is 2-stroke engine oil based on high quality base oils with an ash less additive package for optimum lubricity and excellent corrosion protection.
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Mineral 2-Takt is especially designed for use in fresh water-cooled outboard engines with separate (Auto lube systems) or mixed lubrication.
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Mineral 2-Takt meets the requirements of the National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA TC-W3 (CE 50S Yamaha, Mercury).
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Mineral 2-Takt is recommended for “TC-W3” Fluids in all outboard engines according to the prescribed mixing ratio from the engine manufacturer. It can also be used for engines operating in seawater.Typical mixing ratio: 1: 50.
Follow the manufacturers recommendations!
- Contains additives, designed on the characteristics of outboard engine
- An excellent corrosion protection in all oil-wetted engine parts
- Immediate, homogeneous mixture with the used fuel (including lead-free)
- An effective pressure and temperature resistant oil film
- An excellent anti-wear performance
- A clean burning with no deposits
- Low coking
- High wear protection
Technical Product Data
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|DIN EN ISO 2592
|DIN ISO 3016
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.