With their unique formulation, RAVENOL Classic 2 Engine Oils extend the service life of engines in older vehicles by offering protection against sludge formation and wear and tear. By minimising friction, fuel consumption is also reduced. Optimal cold-start performance.
RAVENOL Oldtimer 50-er SAE 20W-50 API SC is an alloyed multi-grade engine oil designed for use in classic vehicles built prior to 1967. It is manufactured using carefully selected pure mineral raffinates and additives. It provides oxidation stability, it is non-foaming and also has excellent viscosity-temperature characteristics. Thanks to its low setting point, this oil can be used in both low and high temperatures and guarantees perfect lubrication. It is suitable for use in most petrol and diesel engines / classic vehicles built before 1967. Using this oil in modern engines can lead to defective performance or cause damage.
RAVENOL Oldtimer 50-er SAE 20W-50 API SC is designed for use in the engines of vehicles which were built prior to 1967, where the API specification SC is required. Adhere to oil change intervals specified in the manufacturer's instructions.
- Corrosion protection
- Good oxidation stability
- Excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- Convincing detergent and dispersant characteristics
- High safety also at boundary lubrication conditions
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Prevents the formation of adhesions, varnish, carbon deposits and sludging (black sludge) on cylinders, pistons, valves, spark plugs and in turbochargers
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.