RAVENOL Spezial Diesel SAE 10W-30 is an excellent multi-grade engine oil for use in passenger vehicle and truck engines. It meets the requirements of modern diesel engines with and without induction. The favourable viscosity range ensures high lubricity year-round under different operating conditions.
Use RAVENOL Spezial Diesel SAE 10W-30 according to the specifications of the diesel engine manufacturer.
- Corrosion protection
- Excellent shearing stability
- High oxidation stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature attribute•Compelling detergent- and dispersant properties
- Compelling detergent- and dispersant properties
- High safety reserves even in boundary lubrication
- Neutral to sealants
- Excellent cold starting properties
- Prevents adhesion, lacquering, carbonisation and sludge (black sludge) from forming on cylinders,pistons, valves, spark plugs and turbochargers
- Suitable for use in vehicles with catalytic converters
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||859,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||11,5||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||78,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||142||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||244||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,1||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,8||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.