RAVENOL Spezial Diesel SAE 15W-40 is excellent multi-grade special engine oil which can be used in passenger cars as well as trucks. It fulfils the requirements of modern Diesel engines with or without supercharging. The favorable viscosity range ensures year-round high lubricity under different operating conditions.
RAVENOL Spezial Diesel SAE 15W-40 can be used according to the manufacturer specification for Dieselengines.
- A good shear stability
- A high oxidation stability
- An excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- Convincing detergent and dispersant attributes
- High security reserves even under limited lubrication conditions
- Very good cold start attributes
- Avoids the formation of accumulations of mud (black sludge)
- No problems with the use in catalyst vehicles
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||865,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,1||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||106,1||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||135||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||240||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,1||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,9||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.