RAVENOL Super Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is an all-year engine oil for diesel engines with or without turbo charging, for trucks, busses and work machines.
RAVENOL Super Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is a diesel engine oil with high wear protection, which is also suitable for vehicles with exhaust gas recirculation systems.
RAVENOL Super Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is specially designed for extended oil change intervals (under consideration of the manufacturer instruction).
- High pressure absorption capacity
- High oxidation stability
- Outstanding temperature stability
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Excellent aging resistance
- High wear protection
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behavior
- Neutrality to seals
- High safety reserves even with boundary lubrication conditions
- Best suitability for difficult operating conditions
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||866,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||15,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||116,1||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||142||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -20 °C||mPa*s||5.370||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40 °C||mPa*s||18.400||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||7,8||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||240||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||11||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.