RAVENOL Super Performance Truck SAE 5W-30 is a high alloyed USHPD low friction engine oil for commercial vehicles. Because of the use of synthetic basic oils the viscosity area 5W-30 could be realised. Because of the cold viscosity SAE 5W a definite cold start (low cold start corrosion) and a supply of all lubrication areas is guaranteed as quickly as possible at very low outside temperatures. Extreme stress applications are controlled by the high temperature viscosity SAE 30. Minimized friction loss and wear.
RAVENOL Super Performance Truck SAE 5W-30 is a high-performance engine oil for commercial vehicles which can be used the whole year and which is adapted to the new exhaust gas emission rules (also for EURO I, II, III, IV and EURO V engines).
RAVENOL Super Performance Truck SAE 5W-3 is suitable for oil change intervals up to more than 100.000 km according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Protection against corrosion
- An excellent oxidation stability
- An excellent high temperature stability
- Excellent detergent and dispersant attributes
- Profitability because of a low fuel consumption
- Long endurance because of a high oxidation stability
- Excellent cold start attributes
- A very good viscosity temperature behaviour
- Low evaporation
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.