RAVENOL MARINE 1230 SAE 30 TBN12 is a mineral diesel engine oil for the navy.
RAVENOL MARINE 1230 SAE 30 TBN12 is made from high quality solvent refined basic oils with a special multi functional additivation for the demands of a navy oil for the use of navy diesel engines and for the lubrication of gear transfers in aggregates used on boats.
RAVENOL MARINE 1230 SAE 30 TBN12 is used as a lubrication oil in quickly running and so-called « medium speed » navy diesel engines, perhaps with turbo charging and when using distilled fuels.
- a very good oxidation resistance
- a stable viscosity index
- excellent dispersant and detergent characteristics
- a good neutralizing power to neutralize acid connections which occur when burning diesel fuels
- a good cleaning power
- a good corrosion protection
- a good foam prevention
- a low pourpoint
- a good water separation behaviour
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.