RAVENOL MARINEOIL PETROL SAE 15W-40 is a high additive treated HD engine oil for marine gasoline engines.
RAVENOL MARINEOIL PETROL SAE 15W-40 is especially produced for extended oil change intervals (under consideration of the manufacturer instruction).
RAVENOL MARINEOIL PETROL SAE 15W-40 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Specification: API SL
Recommendations: VOLVO Penta AB, Mercruiser, Yanmar, Kohler
- an extreme high pressure absorption capacity
- a very high oxidation stability
- an excellent aging resistance
- an excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- high safety reserves also under boundary lubrication conditions
- suitability for extended oil change intervals
- suitability for complicate operating conditions
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||870,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||15,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||115,7||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||134||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||238||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||10,5||ASTM D2896|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.