RAVENOL MARINEOIL PETROL 20W-50 is a multi-range engine oil for marine gasoline engines.
RAVENOL MARINEOIL PETROL 20W-50 corresponds to the demands of the SAE class 20W-50. This viscosity classification guarantees a good lubricating film also under complicate operating conditions.
- an extreme high pressure absorption capacity
- a very high oxidation stability
- an excellent aging resistance
- an excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- high safety reserves also under boundary lubrication conditions
- suitability for extended oil change intervals
- suitability for complicate operating conditions
- a good water separation behaviour
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||878,2||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||18,5||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||161,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||129||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||247||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||10,7||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,42||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.