RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40 is a future-oriented engine oil which was especially produced for 4 stroke motorbikes. It provides a fuel saving operation of the engines. Because of its synthetic components and a balanced innovative additivation it is suitable for superior engines of motorbikes with wet couplings and oil lubricated couplings.
With RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40a solid and high loadable engine oil was developed. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubrication safety during the cold run phase.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40fulfils the high tech demands of the latest powerful engine generation.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-40 is suitable as a high performance low friction engine oil for all motorbikes in case the specification SAE 10W-40 JASO MA/MA2 is requested.
- a quick lubrication of the engine
- a low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- safety against sludge accumulation, cokings and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- no oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, a high viscosity index
- neutral against sealing materials
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||850,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,16||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||94,73||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||154||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||4,22||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -25 °C||mPa*s||5900||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -30 °C||mPa*s||21.300||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||3,6||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||254||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,8||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,85||DIN 51575|
|JASO T904 DFI||1,98||JASO T904|
|JASO T904 SFI||1,69||JASO T904|
|JASO T904 STI||1,94||JASO T904|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.