RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Standard SAE 20W-50 is an engine oil on mineral oil base with excellent additives which was especially produced for 4 stroke motorbikes from year 2001.
With RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Standard SAE 20W-50 a solid and high loadable engine oil was developed for superior engines of motorbikes with wet couplings and oil lubricated couplings.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Standard SAE 20W-50 has an excellent lubricating film adhesive capacity and a very good shear stability as well as an excellent cleaning power and a high aging resistance.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Standard SAE 20W-50 is suitable as an engine oil for all motorbikes from year 2001 in case the specification SAE 20W-50 JASO MA/MA2 is requested.
- Good shear stability
- Good cold start characteristics
- High oxidation stability
- Stable lubricating film even under heavy load
- Prevention of black sludge formation
- Very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- Convincing detergent and dispersant properties
- High safety reserves, even with boundary lubrication conditions
- Very low evaporation tendency
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.