RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, full synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
For the development of RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 the proven formulation of tri-nuclear molybdenum and OFM (Organic Friction Modifiers) was used. A highly polar Group V base oil was used in this formula, which has good compatibility with the PAO used.
Due to the USVO®technology we achieve an extremely high viscosity stability. We avoid the disadvantages of polymeric viscosity improvers while taking advantage of them. This improves engine protection, performance, engine cleanliness and oil drain intervals. The USVO® technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire change interval and is extremely stable to oxidation. This unique technology helps oil to be lubricated faster, thereby minimizing friction while keeping the engine clean and efficient.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 helps to avoid low speed pre-ignition LSPI (Low Speed Pre-ignition). This can help avoid engine damage.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 is a high-performance low-friction engine oil for modern engines, and is recommended by OPEL/GENERAL MOTORS to the latest GM dexos 1 specification for modern GM gasoline-engined vehicles under all operating conditions.
RAVENOL DXG SAE 5W-30 is also suitable fort he shown specifications of Ford, Chrysler and Honda.
- New formula with dexos1™ Gen 3 approval
- Particularly suitable for GDI engines
- Avoids low speed pre-ignition (LSPI)
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves
- Fuel savings potential under both part and full load operation
- Latest low SAPS technology = low Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur
- A very stable viscosity behavior and an excellent shear stability
- Very good cold starting properties
- A safe lubricant film even at very high operating temperatures
- Exceptional wear and corrosion protection
- Excellent detergent and dispersant capabilities for cleaner engines, prevents foaming
- Long service life through high oxidation stability
- Suitable for catalyst-equipped vehicles
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||846,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||11,1||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||65,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||163||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||3,25||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||3990||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||11.800||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-57||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||6,0||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||244||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,8||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,8||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.