RAVENOL EHC SAE 0W-20 is a synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAVENOL EHC SAE 0W-20 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils.The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By a significant fuel economy RAVENOL EHC SAE 0W-20 contributes by reducing emissions to protect the environment.
RAVENOL EHC SAE 0W-20 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL EHC SAE 0W-20 ensures compliance with the viscosity class even over long oil runtimes over the entire oil change interval.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL EHC SAE 0W-20 is universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top product for modern passenger car petrol and diesel engines. The operating instructions of the engine manufacturers must be observed.
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used
- Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operatingconditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation
- Good soot absorption and dispersion
- Neutral towards sealing materials
- Reduces CO2 emissions, protects the environment
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||842,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||8,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||42,9||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||163||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||2,62||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -35 °C||mPa*s||5490||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40 °C||mPa*s||19.800||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,4||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||232||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||8,8||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,97||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.