RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 is a synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils.The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By a significant fuel economy RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 contributes by reducing emissions to protect the environment.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 ensures compliance with the viscosity class even over long oil runtimes over the entire oil change interval.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 is universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top product for modern passenger car petrol and diesel engines.
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used.
- Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operatingconditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
- Reduces CO2 emissions, protect the environment.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||842,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||8,5||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||43,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||174||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||2,76||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -35 °C||mPa*s||5490||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40 °C||mPa*s||12.700||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,4||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||232||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||8,8||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,64||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.