RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 is a synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for car gasoline engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection, such as Turbo-GDI and direct injection.With its new formulation, RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 helps to avoid low speed pre-ignition LSPI (Low Speed Pre-ignition). This can help avoid engine damage.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 is a high-performance low-friction engine oil for modern engines. It is recommended by OPEL/GENERAL MOTORS corresponding to dexos1 specification for modern car engines under all operating conditions.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 is also suitable for the shown specifications of Ford, Chrysler and Fiat.
- Fuel savings in partial and full load operation
- Outstanding wear protection and high viscosity index ensure engine longevity, even under high-speed driving conditions
- Excellent cold-start properties even at low temperatures below -25°C
- A safe lubricating film at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporation tendency, thus low oil consumption
- No oil-based deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||844,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||10,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||59,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||173||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||3,4||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||3630||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||18.500||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,9||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||228||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||8,7||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,86||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.