RAVENOL HVE High Viscosity Ester Oil SAE 10W-50 is particularly recommended for high mileage vehicles from approx. 100,000 km. It is equally suitable for both petrol and diesel engines with or without a turbocharger and direct fuel injection RAVENOL HVE High Viscosity Ester Oil SAE 10W-50 is a newly developed synthetic motor oil with a unique formula, specially designed for high mileage vehicles.
Thanks to the additives in our RAVENOL HVE High Viscosity Ester Oil SAE 10W-50 which offer exceptional cleaning and maintenance for your engine, critical engine components are restored and seals are given extra protection. This means that the service life of vehicles can be extended, particularly in older, higher mileage vehicles.
RAVENOL HVE High Viscosity Ester Oil SAE 10W-50 has excellent lubricating film adhesion and high shear stability. Its engine-maintaining additives help to reduce oil consumption, offering protection against both sludge formation and wear and tear.
RAVENOL HVE High Viscosity Ester Oil SAE 10W-50 is ideal for year-round use in high mileage petrol and diesel engines which have covered 100,000 km or more and offers the additional benefit of keeping oil consumption low.
RAVENOL HVE High Viscosity Ester Oil SAE 10W-50 extends the service life of the engines of older vehicles by protecting against sludge formation and wear and tear, meaning lower oil consumption. Your engine is guaranteed to be exceptionally clean!
- High protection against wear and tear which is important forhigh mileage vehicles and extended oil change intervals
- Fuel saving because of easy running characteristics
- Outstanding detergent and dispersant properties prevent sludge
- High oxidation stability for a long life
- Brilliant cold cranking behaviour
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour
- Low vaporisation characteristics, therefore reduced oil consumption
- Suitable for catalytic converters
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|CCS Viscosity at -25 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.