RAVENOL Racing Eco Track RET SAE 5W-40 is a modern, full synthetic fuel-efficent multigrade engine oil based on renewable vegetable raw materials.
RAVENOL Racing Eco Track RET SAE 5W-40 is a USDA certified bioproduct. It was developed to offer both environmental and performance benefits over conventional engine oils.
RAVENOL Racing Eco Track RET SAE 5W-40 is also suitable for an extremely sporty driving style. It uses the positive properties of molybdenum, which smoothes the surface structure in the engine, thus reducing friction and wear and improving mechanical efficiency.
RAVENOL Racing Eco Track RET SAE 5W-40 achieves a secure lubrication layer thanks to its unique formulation even at very high operating temperatures, protection from corrosion (oxidation) and foaming.
RAVENOL Racing Eco Track RET SAE 5W-40 is ideally suited for gasoline engines for car racing, even when subject to the highest levels of strain.
RAVENOL Racing Eco Track RET SAE 5W-40 achieves a reliable lubricating layer even at very high operating temperatures. It is therefore a real alternative to conventional engine oils, as it reduces the environmental impact compared to conventional engine oils.
- On the basis of renewable resources
- USDA BioPreferred - biodegradable
- Ultra-modern full synthetic engine oil for car race with special additives
- Safe lubricating layer, even at very high operating temperatures
- Increased HTHS value
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Catalyst suitability
- Protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- Prevention of black sludge and deposits
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.