RAVENOL SMP SAE 5W-30 is a Mid SAPS low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAVENOL SMP SAE 5W-30 is based on synthetic base oils and contains additives with reduced ash content for use in modern passenger car with diesel and gasoline engines with excellent cold start characteristics, low oil consumption and reduced pollutant emissions. This oil will increase the DPF and TWC life. Developed for fuel economy and energy conserving in EURO VI, EURO V and EURO IV Standard engines with normal and extended oil change intervals (until 50.000 km or 2 years possible).
RAVENOL SMP SAE 5W-30 achieved by its formulation with special base oils a high viscosity index. The excellent cold start behaviour ensures an optimal lubrication safety in the cold running phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL SMP SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL SMP SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL SMP SAE 5W-30 is universal fuel economy, especially formulated engine oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbo charger in passenger cars and vans with extended oil change intervals. Extend the lifespan of the particle filter.
Due to the specific composition is RAVENOL SMP SAE 5W-30 excellent suitable for use for several of the latest OEM requirements.
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation
- MID SAPS = reduced Sulphated ash, Phosphor and Sulfur
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index also under high-speed driving conditions, the long life of the engine
- Excellent cold starting characteristics also at low temperatures
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporative tendency, so lower oil consumption
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valvesbecause of oil conditioned
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.