RAVENOL SVT Standard Viscosity Turbo Oil SAE 10W-40 features outstanding lubrication and excellent shear stability, and the added conditioners simultaneously reduce oil consumption and protect from sludge and wear.
The semi synthetic motor oil RAVENOL SVT Standard Viscosity Turbo Oil SAE 10W-40 is a new development with a unique formula specifically for high mileage vehicles of approx. 100,000 km and more.
RAVENOL SVT Standard Viscosity Turbo Oil SAE 10W-40 is particularly recommended for vehicles with high mileage, petrol and diesel engines, with and without turbocharge and direct injection.
The extremely conditioning and cleaning additives in RAVENOL SVT Standard Viscosity Turbo Oil SAE 10W-40 revitalise critical engine parts and particularly protect gaskets. This can extend the life, particularly in older vehicles with high mileage.
RAVENOL SVT Standard Viscosity Turbo Oil SAE 10W-40 is perfectly suited for year-round use in high mileage petrol and diesel engines with 100,000 km and more, and promotes low oil consumption. A very clean engine is guaranteed.
RAVENOL SVT Standard Viscosity Turbo Oil SAE 10W-40 extends the life of the engine in older vehicles by reducing oil consumption and protecting from sludge and wear. A very clean engine is guaranteed.
- High wear protection, important for high mileage and inadequate oil changes
- Fuel saving because of easy running characteristics
- Outstanding detergent and dispersant properties prevent sludge High
- High oxidation stability for a long life
- Brilliant cold cranking behaviour through special additives
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour
- Low vaporisation characteristics, therefore reduced oil consumption
- Suitable for catalytic converters
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||862,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||13,9||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||93,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||151||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||238||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||10,1||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,3||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.