RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 is a semi-synthetic low friction motor oil with CleanSynto® technology with polyalphaolefin for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. Formulated to minimise friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics. Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 is especially produced for the use in cars of Japanese and Asian manufacturers.
RAVENOL TSJ SAE 10W-30 is suitable for the use in all modern cars of Japanese and Asian manufacturers all the year.
- An universal use in all modern petrol and diesel engines
- A quick lubrication of the engine even at low temperatures
- A low evaporation tendency, therefore a low oil consumption
- Safety against sludge accumulations, cokings and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- Guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- No oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- Unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, a high viscosity index
- Neutral behaviour against sealing materials
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||858,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||10,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||64,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||145||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||3,11||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -25 °C||mPa*s||4830||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -30 °C||mPa*s||12.300||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||9,9||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||232||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,4||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,76||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.