RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20 is a synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL VFE SAE 5W-20 is an universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top-quality product for modern passenger cars with gasoline and diesel engines.
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used.
- Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||853,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||8,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||47,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||147||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||2,7||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||6000||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||17500||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||9,0||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||234||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,8||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,8||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.