RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 is a synthetic, low friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for Daimler passenger car gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils.The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 is Oil which prevents effectively the clogging of the diesel soot particulate filter.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 is suitable for demanding engines as high performance low friction engine oil. It is recommended for modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, including turbo versions and direct injection engines, for all operation conditions.
RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 is recommended for use in vehicles with diesel particulate filters. It is especially formulated according to the Daimler Low SPAsh multigrade service engine oil specification MB 229.52 and suitable for BlueTEC OM642.
- Fuel savings in partial and full load
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index secure evenunder high speed driving conditions engine longevity
- Excellent cold starting properties even at low temperatures below -30°C
- A safe lubrication film at high operating temperatures.
- Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||847,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||12,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||72,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||165||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||3,51||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||5258||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||22500||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||7,0||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||234||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||8,6||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,8||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.