RAVENOL VSE SAE 0W-20 is a PAO (Poly-alpha-olefin) based fully synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
Due to the USVO® technology we achieve an extremely high viscosity stability. We avoid the disadvantages of polymeric viscosity improvers while taking advantage of them. This improves engine protection, performance, engine cleanliness and oil drain intervals. The USVO® technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire change interval and is extremely stable to oxidation. This unique technology helps oil to be lubricated faster, thereby minimizing friction while keeping the engine clean and efficient.
RAVENOL VSE SAE 0W-20 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL VSE SAE 0W-20 has a high viscosity index because of its formulation with special base oils. The formulation contains chemical marker for identification and is green colored. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
RAVENOL VSE SAE 0W-20 ensures compliance with the viscosity class even with a long oil life over the entire change interval.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL VSE SAE 0W-20 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL VSE SAE 0W-20 is universal fuel-economy engine oil, suitable for all modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines where this grade of oil is recommended.
RAVENOL VSE SAE 0W-20 is specially developed for the latest Volkswagen Specification VW 508 00 / 509 00 (VW Blue Oil).
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used.
- Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Lowered HTHS viscosity for maximum fuel economy.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
- Contains chemical markers for identification and is green colored.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||846,4||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||8,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||45,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||161||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||2,73||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -35 °C||mPa*s||4700||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40 °C||mPa*s||10.900||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-60||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,4||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||240||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||8,3||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,77||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.