RAVENOL VSH SAE 0W-20 is a HC (Hydrocrack) and PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based synthetic low friction motor oil with proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL VSH SAE 0W-20 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL VSH SAE 0W-20 has a high viscosity index because of its formulation with special base oils. The formulation contains chemical marker for identification and is green colored. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
RAVENOL VSH SAE 0W-20 ensures compliance with the viscosity class even with a long oil life over the entire change interval.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL VSH SAE 0W-20 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL VSH SAE 0W-20 is universal fuel-economy engine oil, suitable for all modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines where this grade of oil is recommended.
RAVENOL VSH SAE 0W-20 is specially developed for the latest Volkswagen Specification VW 508 00 / 509 00 (VW Blue Oil).
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used.
- Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Lowered HTHS viscosity for maximum fuel economy.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
- Contains chemical markers for identification and is green colored.
- Excellent for extended oil change intervals.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C
|CCS Viscosity at -35 °C
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.