RAVENOL MGS SAE 15W-40 is high performance multi-grade engine oil suitable for the lubrication of natural gas engines. It has excellent lubricating film adhesion, very good shear stability and an excellent cleaning power and high resistance to aging.
RAVENOL MGS SAE 15W-40 is suitable to apply as a multi-grade engine oil for natural gasengines.
- A very good shear stability
- Very good cold start behaviour
- A high oxidation stability
- Avoids the formation of accumulations of mud (black sludge)
- An excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- No problems with the use in catalyst vehicles
- Convincing detergent and dispersant attributes
- High security reserves even under limited lubrication conditions
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||873,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,4||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||107,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||137||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-30||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||242||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||8,1||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,1||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.