- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL ATF 6HP Fluid
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid is automatic transmission oil ATF, produced on the basis of high-quality hydrocrack oils with special additives and inhibition which guarantees a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid is one of the ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of the newly developed generation for all 6-motion automatic transmission of ZF. A maximum of wear protection in every operating state is guaranteed. RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid has a neutrally brown colour.
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid was developed for use in the newly developed 6HP-series transmission of ZF 6HP19, 6HP21, 6HP26, 6HP28, 6HP32, 6HP34, also for 5-motion automatic transmission 5HP-series. It is backwardly compatible for all earlier versions of ZF 4 and 5 gear passenger car automatic transmission with the exception of 6 HP26A61 in vehicles with AUDI W12 (only original VW G055162A2 blue) and 6HP19X for AUDI Q7, 6HP19A, 6HP28AF (only original VW G060162A2 green). For these specifications we recommend RAVENOL ATF 8HP Fluid.
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
BMW 83220144137 ATF M1375.4 83220142516, 83222305396 (ATF2), FORD Mercon SP XT-6-QSP (6R60, 6R75, 6R80), Jaguar C2C 8432, Land Rover TYK 500050, VW/AUDI G 055005 A1/A2/A6, ZF S671 090 252/3/5
RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid offers:
- a very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- a high, stable viscosity index
- a very low pour point
- a very good oxidation stability
- as far as possible protection against corrosion and foam formation
- good balanced coefficient of friction
- a neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- a high thermal and oxidative stability
- a exzellent cooling capacity
- a exzellent shear stability
- lowest evaporation losses
- a neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non ferrous metals
Article number: 1211112
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||849,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.26.08.2019
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41