- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid is synthetic automatic transmission oil ATF on the basis of the latest technology of the HC/HT hydrocrack oils which is made for 6-stroke Hyundai automatic transmission.The special formulation provides superior properties compared to a similar ATF.
The special formulation provides superior properties compared to a similar ATF.
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid meets the requirements of the latest gear oil specifications from Hyundai.
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid is recommended for all vehicles with Hyundai 6-stroke automatic transmission A6LF1/2/3, A6GF1, A6MF1/2 from 2009.
Follow the recommendations of the instruction manual of your vehicle.
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid is tried and tested in aggregates with filling instruction:
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
6-Gang Hyundai Automatic Getriebe: Hyundai 00232-19045, 04500-00115, Hyundai Elantra UD 2011- L4 1.6L L4 2.0L; iX35 2009 - L4 2.0 L 2.4L, Santa Fe 2009 - L4 2.0L 2.2L 2.4L V6 3.5L, Sonata 2009- L4 2.0L 2.4L V6 3.5L; Tucson 2009- L4 2.0L 2.4L, Veracruz 2011- V6 3.0, Grandeur HG 2011- V6 3.3L 3.8L, Azera TG 2011- V6 3.3L 3.8L, KIA UM090 CH042 for Sorento 2009- V6 3.3L 3.5L 3.8L, Sorento XM 2011 – L4 2.4L V6 3.5L, Sportage 2010- L4 2.0L 2.4L, Forte/Forte Koup 2010- L4 2.0L 2.4L, Optima TF 2011- L4 2.0L 2.4L, Sedona VQ 2011- V6 3.5L
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid offers:
- phenomenal resistance of lubricant failure under hard operating conditions
- a long oil durability, extension of the durability of the transmission, offers longer changing intervals
- phenomenal resistance of oil sludge and deposit accumulation
- an excellent corrosion protection, a much better foaming resistance for a smooth switching operation as well
- an excellent flow behaviour at low temperatures
- a constant switching operation performance, optimised friction characteristics
- prevention of coupling grinding regarding modulation rotary conversion
- a long durability of oil and coupling, offers a smooth switching operation at low temperatures
- an improved shear stability
Article number: 1211107
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||845||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.26.08.2019
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41