- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL Getriebeöl PAO CLP 460
RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460 is premium performance, extreme pressure lubricant designed for enclosed industrial gears and bearings operating under severe load conditions and in wide extremes of temperature.
RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460 is formulated using PAO synthetic base oils and additive technologies to deliver excellent wear properties, outstanding extreme temperature performance for extended component and fluid life.
RAVENOL Getriebeöl PAO CLP 460 enhances gear box efficiency over a wide temperature range and an reduce power consumption.
RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460 is recommended for enclosed industrial gear drives and bearings particularly where they are operated under heavy duty conditions such as heavy loading, slow speed, shock loads and in wide extremes of temperature.
The tough oil film of RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460 and low coefficient of friction save energy in gearboxes. The high viscosity index of RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460 means they retain their viscosity at high operating temperatures. This often allows the use of a lower ISO grade than with conventional gear oil resulting in even greater energy savings.
RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460 is designed to combat these conditions and will run cooler while maintaining a high lubricant film strength. For gearboxes that operate outdoors, RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460 is capable of operating at temperatures as low as -30°C or below.
When converting a gearbox to RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460, it is recommended to be cleaned and flushed first to gain the full benefit of the product.
RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460 is compatible with mineral oils, polyalphaolefin lubricants and most seal materials except natural rubber.
RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460 operates over the temperature range from -30°C to 120°C.
DIN 51 517 Part 3, US Steel 224, AGMA 9005-D94, Cincinnati Milacron, Clean Panel Coker, S-200 Oxidation Tubes
RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 460 offers:
- Extends equipment life
- Designed to protect equipment being operated under tough high load conditions
- Improves operating reliability over a wide range of gearbox loads
- Better film strength and extreme pressure properties than the leading global competitor synthetic for extended gear and bearing life
- Reduces likelihood of seizure, scuffing or spalling of gear teeth and bearings under high load conditions
- Synthetic formulation reduces friction, Energy efficient over a wide temperature range
- Excellent extreme temperature performance protects your equipment in the most extreme temperature conditions
- Wider range of service temperatures with high Viscosity Index (VI) for a wide temperature range
- Protects against water damage provides excellent resistance to rust and copper corrosion
Article number: 1332211
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||854||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||58,7||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||453,6||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||200||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||268||DIN ISO 2592|
|Rust check, method A&B||24h||1a||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.25.04.2019
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41