- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is a power class API GL-5 synthetic multi-grade hypoid transmission oil for manual transmissions and rear axles rear-axles in many popular vehicles. It is suitable for highly stressed hypoid axle drives as well as spur- and bevel gears, change gears in vehicles and work machines as well as steering gears also requiring "limited slip" properties.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is PAO based with a specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today's application requirements.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is outstanding for use as a rationalisation product also with respect to the new generation of 5- and 6-gear manual transmissions and axle drives with and without limited slip differential. Especially suited for applications requiring "limited slip" (LS) properties.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is a high-performance transmission oil for maintaining manual transmissions and rear axles in many popular vehicles. Also suitable for highly stressed hypoid axle gears as well as spur- and bevel gears, change gears in vehicles and work machines, and steering gears. Particularly suited for applications requiring "limited slip" (LS) properties.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
API GL-5, LS, MIL-L-2105D
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS offers:
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- High oxidation stability
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, low pour point
- Extended life
- A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress
- Well adhering lubricating film and outstanding LS additive treatment for reduced transmission noise even when oil is hot
Article number: 1221110
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||868,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||25,4||DIN 51562-10|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||165,6||DIN 51562-10|
|Viscosity index VI||188||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity||mPa*s||127.600||ASTM D 2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||204||DIN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test||1b||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.25.06.2019
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41