- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL GFE SAE 5W-20
RAVENOL GFE SAE 5W-20 is a synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAVENOL GFE SAE 5W-20 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils.
The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL GFE SAE 5W-20 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL GFE SAE 5W-20 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL GFE SAE 5W-20 also meets the specification WSS-M2C945-B1 and API SN PLUS, therefore it can reduce the problem of oil derived low speed pre-ignition.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL GFE SAE 5W-20 is an universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top-quality product for modern passenger cars with gasoline and diesel engines.
API SN Plus
GM dexos1™ Gen 2 (Lizenz Nr. D10887IG081)
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Chrysler MS-13340; Ford WSS-M2C945-B1. Herstellervorschriften beachten.
RAVENOL GFE SAE 5W-20 offers:
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used. Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
Article number: 1111111
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||850,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||8,1||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||47,1||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||145||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS at 150°C||mPа*s||2,71||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30°C||mPa*s||5258||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity -35°C (MRV)||mPa*s||15.364||ASTM D 4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||7,9||ASTM D5800|
|Flash point||°C||236||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||7,9||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,2||DIN 51 575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.26.08.2019
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41