- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL SNOWMOBILES 4-Takt Fullsynth.
RAVENOL Snowmobiles 4-Takt Fullsynth. is a high quality, fully synthetic 4-stroke engine oil based on the latest advanced synthetic technology. Specially formulated with an additive package which is designed to maximise the cold starting capabilities and ensure optimal lubrication in the cold running phase, and to offer significant fuel savings and reduced emissions to help protect the environment. Coloured green for easy identification.
RAVENOL Snowmobiles 4-Stroke Fullsynth. is a fuel-efficient engine oil specifically developed for use in 4 -Stroke Snowmobile engines.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Bombardier, Arctic Cat, Kawasaki, Ski-Doo, Polaris, Yamaha, Suzuki
RAVENOL Snowmobiles 4-Takt Fullsynth. offers:
- Fast lubrication of the engine, even at temperatures below -35 ° C.
- Low tendency to evaporate, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Enhanced protection against carbon deposits and varnish even in the most unfavorable conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Unchanged viscosity throughout the oil change interval, high viscosity index.
- Compatible with all types of sealing materials.
Article number: 1151311
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||843||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||12,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||69,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||176||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -35°C||mPa*s||5610||ASTM D5293|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||236||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,1||ASTM D2896|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.20.02.2019
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41