- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 is a synthetic ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid), designed on the basis of high quality hydrocrack oils with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure the proper functioning of the active transfer case.
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 is a synthetic gear lubricant of the latest generation for use in electronically controlled active transfer case.
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 ensures optimum power Transmission.
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 was developed for use in active transfer case (Active Transfer Case).
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 provides a stable viscosity even under the highest loads.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Land Rover IYK500010, ATF TF-0753, Nissan 999MP-TF0870P, KLD22-00001EU for Transfer Case ATX90A, Porsche 000-043-301-36/ 00004330136 for Cayenne Transfer Case, Porsche 95834153600, VW G052515A2 (formerly: G055515A2) for Transfer Case 0AD and 0BV for Touareg, Q7, VW G052536A2 for Transfer Case 0BU for Touareg, Amarok and Audi Q7, VW G052533A2 for Transfer Case 0C7 for Amarok, BMW DTF-1 83222409710, 83222397244, 83220306816 for Transfer Caxe xDrive: ATC 300, ATC350, ATC400, ATC50, ATC500, ATC700, Genesis (USA) G90 3.3 T-GDI und 5.0 GDI AWD (ab Bj. 2016), KIA (EU) Stinger 2.2 CRDI und 3.3 T-GDI AWD (ab Bj. 2017), Mopar 68049954AA für BorgWarner 44-40 Verteilergetriebe, Porsche 958.341.536.00 (Full-Time Transfer Case mit Torsen für Cayenne 92A / 958 Diesel und S Hybrid ab 2010 bis 2018)
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 offers:
- Very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- Neutral towards sealing materials
- Neutral behavior by inhibition compared with non-ferrous metals
· RAVENOL special transmission fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data.
· Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
· Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and cause the failure of the transmission.
· Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.
Article number: 1211128
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||849,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-48||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.25.06.2019
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41