- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 100
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 100 is produced for the lubrication of gas and steam turbines as well as turbo compressors with and without transmission according to the specifications of DIN 51 515-2.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 100 is based on high quality mineral base oils with agents to increase the corrosion protection and aging resistance.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 100 is used in fixed gas and steam turbines as well as electrical machines or machines driven by steam turbines like generators, compressors, pumps and transmissions.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 100 can also be used for the lubrication of hydraulic systems, compressors, gear transfers and bearings in case of problems of the contamination with water because a high proctection against rust and oxidation is requested.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 100 corresponds to:
DIN 51515 (L-TD), ISO 6743/0
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
BS 489, Siemens TLV 9013 04
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 100 is an universal mineral oil for turbines of especially chosen refined base oils with a natural high viscosity index. So-called “metal deactivators” are added to the turbine oil in addition to the normal additives in order to guarantee the following characteristics:
· an excellent thermic and oxidative stability
· an excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
· a high and stable viscosity index
· a very good oxidation stability also at very high temperatures
· a good protection against corrosion of Ferro and non Ferro metals
· an excellent water separation behaviour
· a very good air separation behaviour which excludes foam formation as far as possible
· a low pour point
· a good corrosion behaviour
· an excellent water separation behaviour / demulsifying behaviour
Article number: 1330357
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||868,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||11,1||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||100||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity index VI||96||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-21||DIN ISO 2592|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||240||DIN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.26.08.2019
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41