- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is a high performance universal transmission oil based on the latest fully synthetic components.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is designed based on high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition ensuring trouble-free transmission function.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is excellent for use in highly stressed axle drives.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is suitable for synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions, transfer cases and ancillary transmission requiring API GL-5 or GL-4 oil.
API GL-5 / GL-4
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
MIL-L 2105 D, MB 235.8, MB 235.11, MAN 342 Typ S-1, ZF TE-ML 12B, 16F, 17B, SCANIA STO 1:0, Renault LKW, DAF LKW (for longdrain intervals), VOLVO 97312 / 97315, IVECO, BOT 328, 130M, 720, BMW 83229407768, BMW OSP, BMW SAF-XO, Land Rover TYK500010, Ford WSD-M2C200-C, Ford 1045737, Ford 5021033 für Ford-Getriebe IB5, B5, MTX75, GM5, MT285/6, MMT6/6, MT75, R15M-D, R15MX-D, MT82, Porsche 958.341.536.00 (Full-Time Transfer Case mit Torsen für Cayenne 92A / 958 Diesel und S Hybrid ab 2010 bis 2018)
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 offers:
- high additive reserves for prolonged oil change intervals according to manufacturer specifications
- excellent cold flow properties
- best wear protection and best transmission efficiency
- fuel savings even with short distances in low outdoor temperatures
- stable lubricating film even under high stress
- extraordinary corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metal
- high oxidative resistance prevents oil thickening and deposits
- outstanding dirt-carrying capacity, i.e. aggregates are clean even after very long oil change intervals
- excellent elastomer compatibility to prevent leaks
- extreme shearing stability, remains within the clean oil viscosity per SAE Class 75W-90 even after very long periods of use
- very high protection from rust, corrosion and foaming
- extremely low pour point
- excellent EP properties
- fuel savings
Article number: 1221101
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||864||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||16,5||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||96,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||185||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity||mPa*s||40.500||ASTM D 2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-57||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||226||DIN ISO 2592|
|Foaming Behavior||ml||0/0, 0/0, 0/0||ASTM D892|
|Copper Strip Test||1a||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.26.08.2019
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41