THANKS TO THE IDEAL COMBINATION OF COMPONENTS, WE HAVE CREATED
FORMULATIONS WITH THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
• EXCELLENT HIGH TEMPERATURE VISCOSITY (HTHS AT 150 °C) Barely any shearing loss during operation, which means that the lubricant film is permanently maintained during operation.
• EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AT LOW TEMPERATURES (CCS AT -30 °C) The lubricant is always able to flow so that direct engine lubrication is guaranteed even for cold starts.
• VERY GOOD OXIDATION STABILITY Oxidation stable lubricants have increased resistance against reacting with oxygen and temperatures. This increases the lubricant service life, which permanently prevents deposits (sludge) and maintains the lubrication properties.
• VERY LOW LOSSES DUE TO EVAPORATION Only a few components of the oil evaporate at the high operating temperatures. As a result, the engine oil level drops only slightly and the environment is not additionally polluted by the gases.
• HIGH VISCOSITY INDEX a high viscosity index illustrates a weak temperature-dependent viscosity change compared to a low viscosity index.
• VERY LOW POUR POINT The pour point is the lowest temperature above which an oil is liquid. As a result, lubrication is guaranteed, even at the lowest temperatures.
The interaction of the properties ensures that a thick protective film is formed during vehicle operation, which remains stable even under high thermal and mechanical stresses.