We are delighted to be able to introduce a new RAVENOL product to you today which is available with immediate effect:
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20
Now with new MB-Approval 229.71
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 features:
- Ultra-fast distribution of oil to the engine.
- Significantly improved fuel economy thanks to its unique combination of base oils and additives.
- Low volatility, resulting in lower oil consumption. Effective protection against sludge formation, coking, varnish formation and corrosion, even in unfavourable conditions. No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring area and on valves.
- Fully-functioning hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- A stable engine oil with no NOx oxidation.
- Excellent ageing characteristics, as confirmed by the hot tube test.
- Strong soot particle absorption and dispersion
- Neutral characteristics when used alongside seal materials.
Further information you will find in the attached pdf document.