RAVENOL MPS Powersynth 2T
- 1 L | 1144110-001
- 4 L | 1144110-004
- 20 L | 1144110-020
- 1000 L | 1144110-700
- API TC
- JASO FD
- Fully synthetic
- 2- and 4-stroke engine oils
- KTM, Beta, GasGas, Husqvarna, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki
RAVENOL MPS Motocross Powersynth 2T is high quality fully synthetic two-stroke engine oil with special esters and Polyisobutylene (PIB) for air – and water cooled 2-stroke engines. Suitable for separate lubrication systems and self-mixing systems.
RAVENOL MPS Motocross Powersynth 2T is formulated with synthetic base oils with effectively low ash additives. The special formulation supports rapid combustion of the mixture, excellent throttle response and provides outstanding wear protection. Designed for 2-stroke engines of modern European and Asian manufacturers.
RAVENOL MPS Motocross Powersynth 2T can generally be mixed with regular petrol 1:100.
Due to its selected additive package the product is ideal for racing and on the road. Especially with air- and water-cooled 2-stroke gasoline engines with very high speeds and severely loaded Enduro, Motocross & Trial engines achieves optimum lubrication.
RAVENOL MPS Motocross Powersynth 2T offers:
- A proper lubrication of all engine parts
- A strong cleaning effect, for clean combustion chambers. Cleans intake and exhaust ports from combustion residues and deposits
- Clean spark plugs provide optimal performance of the engines
- A very high wear and corrosion protection
- Low exhaust emission levels by good combustion
- Very low Pourpoint, also to use at very low temperature
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||864,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||10,7||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||70,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||143||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||143||DIN ISO 2592|