RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-30
- 1 L | 1153203-001
- 4 L | 1153203-004
- 10 L | 1153203-010
- 20 L | 1153203-020
- 20 L | 1153203-B20
- 60 L | 1153203-060
- 60 L | 1153203-D60
- 1000 L | 1153203-700
- National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA FC-W (CAT)® FC-51534X
- 2- and 4-stroke engine oils
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-30 is a semi-synthetic engine oil with a special formulation for 4-stroke outboard engines with injection according to NMMA FC-W and NMMA FC-W (CAT).
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-30 offers perfect lubrication and wear protection through special low-ash additives and excellent corrosion protection.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-30 is blue colored high performance 4-stroke motor oil.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-30 is released and thus meets the requirements of the National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA FC-W (CAT) for use in engines with catalysts.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-30 can be used in all outboard motors according to the engine manufacturer's specifications, for which oil is recommended according to FC-W and FC-W (CAT).
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-30 can also be used for engines operating in seawater.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-30 is particularly suitable for the lubrication of 4-stroke outboard engines subject to high speeds and the heaviest loads.
Follow the engine manufacturer’s recommendations
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 10W-30 offers:
- Perfect lubrication of all engine parts
- A strong cleaning effect and a residue-free combustion without deposits
- Good cold start properties
- Averyhigh-wear, oxidation and corrosionprotection
- Corrosionprotection in alloil-wettedengine parts
- Immediate andhomogeneousmixing with thefuel used(includinglead-free)
- An adhesive, pressure-andtemperature-resistant oilfilm
- Suitable for Catalysts
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||854,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||12,1||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||80,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||146||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||250||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||7,5||ASTM D2896|