RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 25W-40
- 1 L | 1153207-001
- 4 L | 1153207-004
- 10 L | 1153207-010
- 20 L | 1153207-020
- 20 L | 1153207-B20
- 1000 L | 1153207-700
- National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA FC-W (CAT)® FC-43517X
- 2- and 4-stroke engine oils
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 25W-40 is a mineral engine oil with a special formulation for 4-stroke outboard engines with injection according to NMMA FC-W.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 25W-40 offers perfect lubrication and wear protection through special low-ash additives and excellent corrosion protection.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 25W-40 is blue colored high performance 4-stroke motor oil.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 25W-40 is released and thus meets the requirements of the National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA FC-W (CAT) for use in engines with catalysts.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 25W-40 can be used in all outboard motors according to the engine manufacturer's specifications, for which oil is recommended according to FC-W and FC-W (CAT).
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 25W-40 can also be used for engines operating in seawater.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 25W-40 meets the requirements from Yamaha 115 General Performance Engine Test for 4-stroke outboard motors.
Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 4T SAE 25W-40 offers:
- Perfect lubrication of all engine parts
- A strong cleaning effect and a residue-free combustion without deposits
- Good cold start properties
- A very high-wear, oxidation and corrosion protection
- Excellent shear stability
- Corrosion protection in all oil-wetted engine parts
- Immediate and homogeneous mixing with the fuel used (including lead-free)
- An adhesive, pressure-and temperature-resistant oil film
- Suitable for Catalysts
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||872,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||13,6||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||120,7||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||110||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-27||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||254||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||7,2||ASTM D2896|