RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Mineral
- 1 L | 1153150-001
- 4 L | 1153150-004
- 10 L | 1153150-010
- 20 L | 1153150-020
- 20 L | 1153150-B20
- 1000 L | 1153150-700
- API TB
- JASO 049RAV156
- 2- and 4-stroke engine oils
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Mineral is high quality mineral two-stroke engine oil.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Mineral is formulated with mineral base oils with effectively additives for optimum protection against wear and prevent corrosion, deposits and auto-ignitions. RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Mineral is optimized for air- and watercooled two stroke engines.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Mineral can generally be mixed with regular petrol 1:50.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Mineral is best choice for separate lubrication and self-mixing systems. The use in oil injection systems this product will ensure optimum lubrication and minimizes smoke environmentally friendly.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Mineral is used for lubrication of air-cooled two-stroke petrol engines.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Mineral is also suitable for the lubrication of two stroke scooters with water cooling. Suitable for separate lubrication systems and self-mixing systems.
RAVENOL SCOOTER 2-Takt Mineral offers:
· A proper lubrication of all engine parts
· A strong cleaning effect, for clean combustion chambers. Cleans intake and exhaust ports from combustion residues and deposits
· Clean spark plugs provide optimal performance of the engines
· A very high wear and corrosion protection
· Low exhaust emission levels by good combustion
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||882||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||8,7||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||70,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||100||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-24||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||190||DIN ISO 2592|