RAVENOL Fogging Oil
- 400 ml | 1360035-400
- Car care products
Ravenol Fogging Oil is an anti-corrosion spray formulated to effectively protect cylinder walls, piston rings and other internal surfaces of engines against rust and corrosion during storage.
Especially suitable for both inboard and outboard marine engines, generators,lawnmowers, snowmobiles and other engines subject to infrequent use.
Ravenol Fogging Oil should be shaken well before use. Allow engine to warm then set to idle. Generously spray Ravenol Fogging Oil into the carburettor until the engine stops. Remove spark plugs and again generously spray Ravenol Fogging Oil into each hole. Refit the spark plugs and spray heads and crank the engine several times with hand pull or electric start.
Note: Spark plugs must be installed to prevent engine damage before cranking the engine.
Ravenol Fogging Oil offers:
- Exceptional corrosion protection even over long storage periods
- Versatile use, suitable for use in all types of combustion engines
- Immediate protection against rusting and corrosion
- Specially formulated to provide a powerful and effective action
- Contains no ozone depleting substances