RAVENOL OTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C12+
- 1,5 L | 1410141-150
- 5 L | 1410141-005
- 20 L | 1410141-020
- MAN 324 SNF (Only Concentrate)
- DEUTZ DQC CB-14
- MB-Freigabe 325.3
- VW TL 774-F
- Frost protection and winter chemistry
- VW/Audi TL 774-D (entspricht G12 Plus)
- Toyota 08889-00115, 08889-01005, 08889-80014, 08889-80015, 00272-1LLAC
- DAF 74002
- Opel GM 6277 M
- Opel GM B 040 1065
- Ford WSS-M 97 B44D (ab Modell 1999)
- FORD 1336797, 1336807, 1365305
- Mitsubishi 0103044, 0103045, MZ311986
- Toyota 08889-00115, 08889-01005, 08889-80014, 08889-80015
- VOLVO 9437650, 9437651
- Volkswagen VW G013A8JM1, G013A8JM8, G013A8JM9
RAVENOL OTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C12+ is a ready-to-use, prediluted with water, eco-friendly 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based silicate, borate, nitrite and phosphate-free coolant for cooling circuits in combustion engines which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection. This product is formulated to be used in cold climate regions, based on a proven inhibitor development with the organic additive technology OAT as an extended life coolant.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection. That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL OTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C12+ protects the cooling system from rust, frost, and in summer, from overheating.
RAVENOL OTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C12+ is a prediluted coolant with frost and rust protection for year-round use in automotive engines, especially for use in cold climate regions.
Even in summer coolant must contain enough antifreeze to ensure good corrosion and overheating protection.
Instructions: Add RAVENOL OTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C12+ to radiator to fill line.
RAVENOL OTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C12+offers:
- Excellent for light metal engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Premium corrosion additives for optimal rust protection for all metals and metal alloys used in cooling systems, including aluminium
- Prevents sediments and foaming in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Can be mixed with other coolant types
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||1087||EN ISO 12185|
|Colour||violett / lila||visual|
|pH- value||8,0||ASTM D 1287|
|Freezing point||°C||-60||ASTM D 1177|