RAVENOL OTC Concentrate Protect C12+
- 1,5 L | 1410110-150
- 5 L | 1410110-005
- 10 L | 1410110-010
- 20 L | 1410110-020
- 20 L | 1410110-B20
- 60 L | 1410110-060
- 60 L | 1410110-D60
- 1000 L | 1410110-700
- MAN 324 SNF
- VW TL 774-F
- DEUTZ DQC CB-14
- MB-Freigabe 325.3
- Frost protection and winter chemistry
- Jaguar JLM209722
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR 651.5003
- VW/Audi TL 774-D (entspricht G12+)
- Opel GM 6277 M
- Opel GM B 040 1065
- Ford WSS-M97B44-D (ab Modell 1999)
- Ford 1336797
- Ford 1336807
- Ford 1365305
- Mitsubishi 0103044
- Mitsubishi 0103045
- Mitsubishi MZ311986
- Toyota 08889-00115
- Toyota 08889-01005
- Toyota 08889-80014
- Toyota 08889-80015
- Toyota 00272-1LLAC
- VOLVO 9437650
- VOLVO 9437651
- VW G012A8FM1
- VW G012A8FM8
- VW G012A8FM9
- DAF 74002
- included in the list of recommendations of the LAWA for water management requirements for geothermal probes and geothermal collectors. Please follow manufacturer's recommendations.
RAVENOL OTC Concentrate Protect C12+ is an eco-friendly 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based silicate, borate, nitrite and phosphate-free coolant for cooling circuits in combustion engines which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection. This product is formulated based on a proven inhibitor development with the organic additive technology OAT as an extended life coolant.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection. That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL OTC Concentrate Protect C12+ protects the cooling system from rust, frost, and in summer, from overheating.
RAVENOL OTC Concentrate Protect C12+ with highly effective frost and rust protection. Usable in cooling systems with all-aluminium engines. Mix according to chart. Follow manufacturer's recommendations.
Even in summer coolant must contain enough antifreeze to ensure good corrosion and overheating protection.
Instructions: Clean cooling system, check for leaks, flush.
RAVENOL OTC Concentrate Protect C12+with clean water (per mixing chart) and add. Allow engine and heater to warm up, add coolant to fill level.
RAVENOL OTC Concentrate Protect C12+ can also be used in geothermal probes and geothermal collectors as recommended list of LAWA (Federal / State Working Group on Water in Germany).
Antifreeze protection until
RAVENOL OTC Concentrate Protect C12+ offers:
- Excellent for light metal engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Premium corrosion additives for optimal rust protection for all metals and metal alloys used in cooling systems, including aluminium
- Prevents sediments and foaming in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Can be mixed with other coolant types
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||1130||EN ISO 12185|
|Colour||violett / lila||visual|
|Flash point||°C||110||ASTM D 51758|
|Boiling point||°C||175||ASTM D 1121|
|pH- value||7,8||ASTM D 1287|
|Reserve alkalinity||ml 0,1 n HCL||5,5||ASTM D 1120|
|Water content||Gew.-%||5||ASTM D 1123|
|Freezing point (50 %-Lösung)||°C||-35||ASTM D 1177|