RAVENOL TTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C11
- 1,5 L | 1410140-150
- 5 L | 1410140-005
- 10 L | 1410140-010
- 20 L | 1410140-020
- Frost protection and winter chemistry
- VW TL 774-C (entspricht G11)
- MAN 324NF
- AFNOR R15-601 (Frankreich); BS 6580 (GB); CUNA NC 956-16 (Italien); JIS K 2234 (Japan); O Norm V 5123 (Österreich); UNE 25-361 (Spanien)
- ASTM D 1384; ASTM D 2570; ASTM D 2809; ASTM D 3306 Type 1; ASTM D 4985; ASTM D 6210 Type 1-FF; SAE J1034; CHRYSLER MS 7170;
- FIAT 9.55523
- FIAT PARAFLU 11
- Ford WSS-M97B51-A
- IVECO 18-1830
RAVENOL TTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C11is an ready to use, prediluted eco-friendly 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based nitrite, amine and phosphate-free coolant for cooling circuits in combustion engines which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection. The product is formulated as a long-term coolant based on a proven inhibitor development. The product is suitable for regions with cold climate.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection. That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL TTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C11 protects the cooling system from rust, frost, and in summer, from overheating.
RAVENOL TTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C11is a prediluted coolant with frost and rust protection for year-round use in automotive engines for regions with cold climate.
Even in summer coolant must contain enough antifreeze to ensure good corrosion and overheating protection.
Instructions: Add RAVENOL TTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C11to radiator to fill line.
RAVENOL TTC Cold Climate -60°C Protect C11 offers:
- Excellent for light metal engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- High-quality corrosion additives for optimal corrosion protection
- Elastomer compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||1098||EN ISO 12185|
|pH-Value||8,0||ASTM D 1287|
|Freezing point||°C||-60||ASTM D 1177|